Roleplay Forums | Map

Adapt and grow
Late winter, Noon, cloudy, lightly snowing, at AR Cache

9327
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

Of course the one place Fluffy ended up wondering his way to was the pack’s food cache. Did he unconsciously go straight to it? He was asking himself that when he realized where he was. He got closer and closer with his mind set on looking to see if there was anything new. No he wasn’t going to eat anything. He just needed to have a look. Why else would he be brought here?

He was a guest here so peeking at what was there shouldn’t be bad. He looked at his surroundings before digging and sniffing around. There were really only small scraps from the looks of it. He kinda wished there was something big instead. He considered the cache empty. But there were still those scraps. This wouldn’t be able to feed a whole wolf. Maybe no one would notice a bite.

He look around again before taking just one bite from a left over. A little old but it was good food. Fluffy ended up hanging a little longer just to see if there was anything else he could take a bite off. Of course after this he had the full intention of trying to hunt. Holly said she’d help out right? It will be fine, there won’t be any problem! Fluffy was letting some happy hums while he searched the cache.

(The scraps are the small prey! Fluffy is taking bites here and there thinking it will be unnoticed and fine!)


Sep 03, 2017 05:53 PM

  [ ignore ]
[ Edited: Sep 03, 2017 06:03 PM by Fluffy ]
151270
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Pharaoh had gotten his mind off the imminent stress of the news HIS MOTHER WAS COMING HERE by going hunting. It hadn’t worked all that well, his concentration badly affected, and he held only a single hare in his teeth as he headed back to the cache.

But an unfamiliar scent soon reached him, and frowning, he picked up his pace. This was Ranger territory, what was a rogue even doing…

Had he dug up the entire cache?

He’d dug up the entire cache!!

Some filthy rogue pheasant been bold enough to come into the territory and THIEVE from them? The audacity! Pharaoh was so shocked he dropped the hare in his jaws and it tumbled forgotten to the ground as he trotted in closer. He was gaping, still unable to full grasp what he was looking at.


Sep 04, 2017 04:06 AM — Post #1

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151272
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

Fluffy took a bite from another hare just to taste it. These weren’t bad snacks, he was sure the others would want them too. So far there were four scraps with one bite each. Maybe that’s enough. Fluffy had make a good check up on the cache. He rose his head and suddenly saw a wolf dropped a hare. Fluffy froze.

“Uhhh..” This was very awkward. It probably looked very bad from that male’s point of view. He tried hiding what he did by slowly kicking some dirt in the spot he dug out while facing the male with his head lowered. He spoke quickly “It’s not what you think. I’ll put some back soon, I swear!”

He started to avert his eyes while trying to ‘discreetly’ put things back where they were. As if the guy couldn’t see it when he obviously could. Fluffy didn’t know what he was doing but he was terrified of the possible consequences. He was doing anything that came to mind, currently it was to hide as much evidence as possible.


Sep 04, 2017 04:37 AM — Post #2

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151273
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Put it back soon?! Pharaoh couldn’t believe his eyes or ears, tail puffing up like an indignant bottlebrush, he stalked towards the cache and the intruder.

EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAD BEEN DUG UP HAD A BITE TAKEN OUT OF IT.

He had hunted some of that himself! And now some chubby great rogue has trespassed, and stolen food!! This was why he overall disliked commoners, no respect whatever!

Certainly they never over-dramatized, unlike sensible Princes.

“HOW DARE YOU, PEASANT?” Pharaoh so seldom raised his voice it almost surprised himself, especially since he had been so mellow lately with all his sisters reunited and his beloved Babette to care for.

But it turned out there was a lot of the old haughty Pharaoh remaining under all the positive things currently in his life.


Sep 04, 2017 04:48 AM — Post #3

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
[ Edited: Sep 04, 2017 04:59 AM by Pharaoh ]
151276
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

This was looking bad, Fluffy stepped back in response to the male approaching. After investigating, the guy did not look happy at all. How was Fluffy suppose to fix this? He had his tail tucked in, ears down and body was low. Was he just called a peasant? Fluffy was offended. He was a strong wolf, much better than that.

Fluffy wasn’t confident enough for a show of strength over the other. Instead he got a better idea that would help out more. He stepped back a bit before turning to ‘flee’ the site. “I’ll go hunt something right now!” He said in his attempt to escape from the pressure. He was bound to have to hunt anyway right. There was no other choice but to go.

// attempted exit


Sep 04, 2017 05:00 AM — Post #4

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151277
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Pharaoh let out a high-pitched yap of anger, his frustration over the tension of his mother’s impending visit exploding in a rush. No commoner was going to steal from this pack and slink away like it hadn’t happened, leaving his mess scattered over half the hillside!

He bolted after the chubby intruder and leaped at him, trying to latch onto his left ear. He would thoroughly whip the rear end of this… oh by the kingdom, he could have been twice Pharaoh’s weight, though they were matched enough in height.

He was going to need backup.

((Attack: Trying to grab Fluffy’s ear
Defense: None
Damage: None))


Sep 04, 2017 05:05 AM — Post #5

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151278
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

Fluffy was not fast even though he tried to escape the best he could. The guy who caught him in the act was really unhappy to the point he came to attack! It encouraged him to speed up a little more but it wasn’t enough. Fluffy made some efforts to avoid, in reality he had experience in combat.

The male still got hold of him by the scruff though. Fluffy was started to feel cornered. He spoke quickly “You got to let me go hunt! I promise I’ll come back!” He did promise the leader and Holly had offered to help. He was obviously going to do it. Of course Fluffy was dealing with someone that didn’t know the situation. He didn’t know that.

For now he stopped, he didn’t want to risk injury. Everything on him remained low. Ears, head, body, with tail tucked under. There was no fighting back right now.


//attack: none
//defense: Low stance, ears down, tail tucked in
//injuries: None (Pharaoh has hold of Fluffy’s scruff)


Sep 04, 2017 05:21 AM — Post #6

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151279
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

CHEEKY BEGGAR.

Now he was trying to run off, wailing about hunting! As if Pharaoh was going to permit a THIEF any deeper into their territory, let alone to hunt THEIR prey!

Pharaoh tightened his grip and tried to give him a sound shake.

This was not likely to work well for a number of reasons. Fluffy was quite a bit heavier than Pharaoh, whose front paws were danging an inch above the ground to maintain the grip he had on the male’s scruff. All of his weight was settled back on his hindlegs, chest butted up against Fluffy’s shoulder. 

But still, the infuriated former Prince was not about to let this thief, caught with his paw in the cache quite literally, go without a sound thrashing.

((Attack: Trying to shake Fluffy
Defense: None
Damage: None))


Sep 04, 2017 05:31 AM — Post #7

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151280
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

Now this was getting quite serious! The male held tighter and starting shaking his scruff around! It hurt! “Ow-ow-ow-ow! Stop it!” Nearly crying those words out. Fluffy was afraid of having to fight back. Holly was trying to be friends with this pack and he was with her. She was probably counting on him as much as he counted on her.

Shaking wasn’t doing much but damaging his fur and skin, causing him to start bleeding. And it just hurts! Fluffy wanted it to stop now! He attempted to shove the male away with full force by using his shoulder and aiming for the chest. He was a ramming motion that he did not hold back on. After the attempted shove Fluffy returned to his low stance with ears and tail down.

//Attack: Ramming shoulder into Pharaoh’s chest with full force
//Defense: Low stance, ears down, tail tucked in
//Injuries: Light wounds on scruff, light bleeding.


Sep 04, 2017 05:47 AM — Post #8

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151281
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

With his forepaws dangling and pretty much every bit of strength engaged in trying to shake this monster, Pharaoh had very little defense when the heavier male rammed him. He lost his grip and went skidding back several feet with a pained yelp, just managing to stay upright.

“You cad!” He hissed, then he let out several loud (of course they were loud, it was Pharaoh Proleator) barks. He was too stressed to call for any of his packmates, and instead as he charged the other male he reverted to hollering out something that he would have against a threat back at the Kingdom, when to face one Proleator actually meant facing four.

Girls!” He roared for his sisters to come back him up, and then he leaped, pinning his ears back and tucking his chin, trying to tackle the burlier male, aimed at his head and neck region.

((Attack: Trying to tackle Fluffy’s front half
Defense: Neck lowered to protect throat, ears back
Damage: Bruised ribs))


Sep 04, 2017 05:59 AM — Post #9

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151283
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

The male had released him and that was the exact moment fluffy tried to flee again. His attacker was getting very loud. The thought of having others like him to join in was terrifying. they were going to hurt him! Or worse! He couldn’t just flee now. The only thing that came to mind was to find wolves that would help him out.

Maybe one of them were nearby! Fluffy called out in his attempt to create distance from the male. “Holly!? Star?! Bucky?! He’s trying to hurt me!” Those were the only ones who he had faith in. Even if his actions weren’t good they were likely going to help stop this right?

His attacker was on the chase once again. Fluffy was trying his hardest to not get caught again. This time it was only his tail tucked in. Having a low stance didn’t help out in the running.


//attack: none
//Defense: Tail tucked in (full dodge used)
//Injuries: light bites on scruff, light bleeding


Sep 04, 2017 06:16 AM — Post #10

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
[ Edited: Sep 04, 2017 11:31 AM by Fluffy ]
151290
Name Player
Regent Proleator Spry
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

Pharaoh’s barks were as distinct as they could be, and just as loud. Regent heard them very easily, and having grown up around her brother for years, she knew that he was calling for reinforcements. Who better than his sister of course.

Regent instantly snapped out of her mental games, and sprinted to her brother’s war cry. She reached it quickly, just in time to see Pharaoh attempt a tackle on a similar-sized grey male. Whatever the male must have done, it was enough to rile her brother. Which in turn, was enough of a cause for Regent to get involved.

He could take this perpetrator of whatever cause on his own of course, he was strong enough with all the training. It would just be a lot quicker and more logical if Regent was there too. Reduce the risks as it were.

Offering a couple succinct barks back, Regent bolted towards the fray. Her and Pharaoh once again. The greatest mind and the greatest power.

Will get involved next round


Sep 04, 2017 07:03 AM — Post #11

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151317
Name Player
Holly Atari
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Holly was a little slower getting there, cause, you know, preggers and fat.

Actually holy shit man, running with a litter stuffed in your stomach was fucking hard. Holly was puffing and panting like an idiot by the time she could see what the fuck was going on. Fluffy, cowering away from some other large dude. Why exactly?

... The cache had been dug up. And was scattered around. What..

“FLUFFY WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!”

She literally just told him twenty minutes ago to go wait for her to hunt with him and he empties the cache?!

He was just stupid, she told herself, pushing forward with her head held high. He was stupid, didn’t have any manners, and she was politely going to knock some into his thick fat skull. Fluffy was still her friend, but she couldn’t have him acting like an idiot.

Lanky dude had a right to want to take a bite out of him. But Holly had this.

Not making any move to actually attack, she just kept walking after the running males, tail lashing. “Let him go, I’ll set him straight! He thinks with his fucking stomach, Fluffy come here.”

Her tone was suggesting neither boy mess with her.


Sep 04, 2017 09:27 AM — Post #12

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151320
Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile
 

Bucky had to push to keep up with Holly, who moved mighty fast when she set her mind to it for such a… er, heavily pregnant gal. He pretty much assumed he’d pissed her off as well bringing up the Brotherhood, but he wasn’t going to have her agree to stay then spring it on her at a later date, so…

Scuffling, up ahead from… from the cache. He sniffed the air. Pharaoh - Regent - Fluffy.

How interesting, he’d literally just told the boy not to take out of the cache without contributing and now there was a ruckus nearby…

Well, we all know how Bucky feels about coincidence.

“NO FIGHTING IN MY HOME. EVERYBODY FREEZE.” Bucky boomed in a voice thunderous enough to command the stars to change course.

((Arriving fully next round))


Sep 04, 2017 09:39 AM — Post #13

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151432
Name Player
Pharaoh Proleator Chris
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Pharaoh was infuriated now when the chubby male managed to evade him totally despite his bulk, and he stuck a landing and kept right on after the other male. He pressed both ears back, his teeth showing. He continued right after Fluffy, intent on stopping him, keeping at his heels, snapping at his back ankle angrily so he would stop. 

Then came Regent barking, then an explosion of violent language from an unknown female. Then - Bucky, yelling what was clearly an order. Pharaoh was too invested in this squabble to back off, but he did stop attacking. He also froze, all apart from his mouth.

“Ohho now, so there’s two of you thieves!” Pharaoh exclaimed. “Madam have care how you speak! And Bucky, do not worry, I have this criminal on the run!” 

((Attack: Bite aimed at Fluffy hind’s ankle
Defense: Ears back, eyes narrow
Damage: Bruised ribs))


Sep 04, 2017 04:26 PM — Post #14

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
151448
Fluffy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fluffy Zeri
 

Others were arriving, Fluffy started to feel like he was going to be safe, mainly because Holly and Bucky were showing up. Still, he needed to explain everything as soon as possible for it all got worse. He was on his way towards Holly. “Holly, let me expl…” He was interrupted by a sudden bite to his ankle right when Bucky told everyone to freeze.

But the bite and pain didn’t stop! The guy was still at his ankle! He twisted around “Ow! that hurts!” Fluffy had gained enough confidences to strike back, thus started snapping at the guy’s muzzle. “Let me go!” His tone wasn’t the usual unconfident one but instead an angry frustrated one with added growls along with it. Fluffy was also trying to pull away.

//Attack: Snaps at Pharaoh’s muzzle
//Defenses: None
//Injuries: light bites on scruff, light bleeding + Left hind ankle bite, lightly bleeding


Sep 04, 2017 05:15 PM — Post #15

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Showing page 1 of 4.
1
 
Please log in or register to reply to this thread.