Roleplay Forums | Map

We’re gonna make you busier
[summons] Late winter, early afteroon --- looking for the Cadre woofs!

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 500ooc helper profile tumblr welcomeguide

It was time to visit the Cadre again, and get information exchanged. Kaete was nearby, in the background somewhere. Nomad wasn’t exactly sure where but he knew he was going to have to do this alone, this time. He tried to remember what all Kaete had told him, to talk about. Tiberius, Theodore, missing wolves. Elliot. Yes, yes he could do this, he had to. He had to remember.

Nomad was excited to see Pierre again, hoping the guy was okay. Poor boy had to have it rough, right now. Reaching the borders – which seemed to have expanded over the time, interesting – he decided to stop. And he lifted his head and howled.

Had they found back old members, or found new ones? Or maybe both? The borders were no longer at the land bridge, but at this forest. And the land bridge was behind this forest. Hmmmm.

He waited.

Sep 05, 2017 04:42 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii heard a howl and since she was suppose to be protected she left no need to hold back on checking things out. In this forest she had only friends! That was the case so far! She had taken a nap not too long ago to recharge and with the howl she was back in action!

She moved through the forest quickly then slowed down when she approached the source. The scent was very familiar she stopped and gasp when she saw him. “Nomad!” Instead of her usual hide and peek she bounced her way to him. Aiming to put in a weak tackle that was really just a wolfish hug attempt at the guy’s neck.

“Do you want to play together again!?” Her tone was cheerful as she tried to snuggle him.

Sep 05, 2017 05:39 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Weeeeeeelp. A wolf came to his call but it was not someone he had expected. Neomiizana, back at it again, it seemed. He was greeted by some sort of tackle hug and laughed at her enthusiasm. What a crazy little girl. ’‘Heeeeeey, Neomii!’‘ he called back at her, and literally sounded surprised to see her, because he was.

’‘I actually came here for pack business. But we can play after, okay?’‘ he asked her, with a smile. He just had to… concentrate right now. ’‘I need to tell the pack here a lot of things they need to know about.’‘

Sep 05, 2017 05:49 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Oh? He was here on pack business? With the Cadre? Well they weren’t here yet. She kept the hold on her hug while standings on her hinds, angled to where she could on around Nomad’s neck and press her head against his cheek. “Alright, I can wait.” She voice was joyful and behind her her tail wagged excitedly.

“But I want to stay right here.” She said with a giggle while hugging the male. At the same time she did want to listen to what he wanted to say to the others. maybe she knew some of it or maybe it was new things that she hasn’t heard of!

Sep 05, 2017 06:07 AM — Post #3

Ryd is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ryd Hal

Oh.

Ryd was in heat. And the howls just. Kept coming. She waited to hear if Faith might answer, but it seemed like she was up. Dang it. She’d really wanted to go for a run.

Instead she howled back and made her way there, uncharacteristically wary.

Sep 05, 2017 06:55 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

’‘Okay, thank you.’‘ Nomad told the female with a smile and a wag of his tail. He did not mind if Neomiizana stayed to listen in on the information. Nomad did not mind sharing, and he shared important things everyone should know. She might be safer knowing the things he was going to talk about. So Nomad did not shoo her away. Instead he calmly waited for anyone from the Cadre to arrive. Hoping for Pierre.

But it seemed he was being greeted by someone else, instead. A howl, but thee voice sounded unfamiliar. Nomad woofed back a friendly response. ’‘Sounds like we will have company soon.’‘

Sep 05, 2017 11:04 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii was just taking advantage of the fact he was completely allowing her to cling onto him. Nomad was that awesome wolf like always. She held her hug onto him. She was standing while most of her weight was resting on his shoulders. One front leg going over his shoulder around the back of his neck while the other was circling above his chest. A wolfish hug around his neck allowed her to align her head with his and look in the same direction as he was. Of course she was also pressing her cheeks against his.

She didn’t mind if another wolf was coming onto the scene. She hummed happily, she liked it right here. Her tail wagged happily even after the Cadre member showed up. Neomii was at her happiest and didn’t really care about anything else right now.

Sep 05, 2017 11:50 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Ryd Hal

She entered the scene with ears flicking, hearing the bark that had been sent out. A female and a male were there.

Ryd looked to them, feeling a bit. Well. She didn’t know if she wanted to feel annoyed or just hope things sped along.

“Yo. I’m Ryd, Keeper of the Cadre. What’s up?” she asked, trying to keep her toes from twitching in the soil.

Sep 05, 2017 01:20 PM — Post #7

[ Edited: Sep 05, 2017 01:58 PM by Ryd ]
Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

A wolf arrived, a small wolf. A female. Keeper of the Cadre. Keeper? Wasn’t… Pierre Keeper? Nomad frowned for a little bit, but right now was not the right moment to ask about Pierre, he needed to share things. He just… needed to get this going.
’‘Hello there, I’m Nomad, Councilor of the Adunati Rangers. And this is my friend Neomiizana, though she’s not part of the Rangers, she just happened to find me here while I was looking for the Cadre.’‘ he began. Nice start. Continue, Nomad.

’‘The Rangers have been here before, back when uh- Pierre was Keeper? Not sure what happened to him but… I came here to share some news with you all. Because we Rangers tend to look for lost wolves, and reunite them, and to share news throughout the valley. Do you have the time to talk with me for a bit, Ryd?’‘
He hoped she did, she looked a little bit… on edge? Nomad wasn’t sure. Was it his size?

Sep 05, 2017 03:29 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii watched the female. There were enough clues to tell her that she was in heat. And if she remembered correctly, Faithful had told her who Ryd was. Nomad did the introduction for her. Neomii added in a little of her own. “Faithful told me about you, Ryd, while allowing me to visit and stay with you guys.”

She continued to cling onto Nomad, not moving from her spot. Humming happily. She didn’t think it would be a bother if she stayed to listen while she clung onto the best wolf ever.

Sep 05, 2017 04:10 PM — Post #9

[ Edited: Sep 05, 2017 06:59 PM by Neomiizana ]
Name Player
Ryd Hal

Aduwhodawhatnow? The fuck? She knew about like. Two packs. Max. She’d never heard of whateverthehell he just said, and rose a brow as she listened to their little mission that really didn’t need more qualifications than a working nose.

How were there so many “lost” wolves that an entire pack needed to be made to track them all and drag them back to where they apparently didn’t want to be?

Okay okay. He had a point to get to. She gave him a smile and a nod despite her inner bafflement, searching for her normally bombastic confidence. But heat just… kinda… messed with that, she supposed. “Go ahead. And hi, Neomiiiiiiiizana. Faithful’s a sweetie, glad to see her getting to know nice wolves.”

Yeah, so. Go on, Nomad.

Sep 05, 2017 05:43 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Go ahead.
Nomad saw this as a sign to continue, and tell the news. Looked like this Ryd wolf was a business wolf. Nomad noticed she was in heat, now that he stood before her, but he tried not to let it distract him. He was here on very important pack business and he needed to get that out of the way so he could go back to Kaete. After, of course, playing with Neomiizana, because he had promised. ’‘Okay. Last time we were here, we heard many Cadre members had gone missing… we were wondering if you had found any of them back? We were worried about the Cadre’s situation, so I was hoping you were doing better, now…’‘

Well, that was one thing down. Check that off the list. Repeating his mental list, he remembered to talk about Tiberius, and Theodore. And Elliot.

’‘And besides that… we wondered if you had heard anything yet of a big guy called Tiberius. Last time we were here we had already warned you about him… Apparently he’s a rapist. My friend and pack leader Bucky has more details on that, if you need to know more about it… We were hoping he had not hurt anyone else anymore. Last time we had heard of him, he had been here at this lake. Not sure if he has moved on since then or not.’‘

Okay, second thing checked off the list. He would wait a bit for answers before continuing to tell more. He guessed he was doing okay, so far. But Kaete surely did this better than he did… He wished she was here to back him up in case he forgot things. But he was on his own.

Sep 06, 2017 04:51 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

While still clinging onto the Nomad she gave a happy nod to the keeper. “Mhm!” Neomii wasn’t getting at all tried from holding on. It was just fun enough to the point she wasn’t really feeling tired yet. Then there was also the fact she had just gotten up from a nap.

She listen to Nomad. All of what he said was new information in which she had nothing to add to. She was taking mental notes but while being so close to Nomad she felt maybe a slight stress? She decided to give him a lick on the cheek. “You’re doing fine Nomad!” She giggled while she was happily looking at him as she held onto him.

Sep 06, 2017 05:53 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Ryd Hal

“Some showed up again. Some decided to leave. Not my interest in forcing them back,” she said of that, head tilting.

Though, speaking of force. Her ear flicked back even as her face turned with something of disgust. “Haven’t heard of him skulking around, but I’ll let my Cohorts know to be careful.”

Ryd herself would probably kill him if he dared come near, or try to.

Sep 06, 2017 07:05 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Ryd did not seem to be… very worried about the missing wolves. Not at much as Pierre had been. He wondered where Pierre was, now. Did he go missing, too? At least she would let the other Cohorts know about Tiberius, that was good.
’‘That would be a good idea. He might still be out there.’‘ Nomad said, and he thought for a moment. What next, what next. Theodore.

’‘We’ve also been looking for a missing wolf. A pup named Theodore, from the Brotherhood. He’s been gone for a while now, and everyone is worried about him. The boy is… small. White, with black on his back and around his eyes, I was told. And orange eyes.’‘ Nomad explained. Had Ryd seen him? He could only hope. ’‘Have you met him or heard of him?’‘

Sep 06, 2017 07:22 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii was starting to feel a little ignored. To change that just decided to push a bit on Nomad to test his balance while she was still clinging onto him. She still listened though. There was a Brotherhood pup missing? She hasn’t heard of a Theodore. She wondered if he was a dangerous one or not. Maybe she’ll see when she finds him one day.

“I haven’t seen him yet but pay a little attention to me Nomad.” She demanded in a calm friendly but insisting tone. She made a half effort of shaking him a little. Yeah, Neomii wasn’t super patient, especially if she was feeling ignored.

Sep 06, 2017 07:48 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 3.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.