Roleplay Forums | Map

Paying for the Past
Late winter | Late evening at sunset | AW (:

Jote is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Jote Erin

She wish she had the bastard’s tail. It would’ve made a great trophy, though she wasn’t sure where she would’ve stored it since she wasn’t bunkered down anywhere permanent. It would’ve been more of an inconvenience to her to have to carry it around everywhere, but whatever. It still would’ve been pretty satisfying.

Instead Jote slowly made her way from the meadow to the hollow, following the river as it flowed south until she was too tired to continue. She needed a break, especially after that outrageous fight she’d had not too long ago. Luckily, her wounds would likely heal on their own in time since they weren’t anything too severe. Right now she was more concerned with cleaning them off; the last thing she needed was any possibility of infection festering in her.

The puncture wounds in her hip really weren’t that bad, but they still stung with every step she took, though she tried to hobble on that leg moreso to reduce the amount of pain she felt. The rip in her ear made her more pissed off than anything and the scruff of her neck was a pain she’d long forgotten, having since been replaced by the newer ones. It was a long day, but at least she was alive.

The sun began to set as Jote took up a prime viewing spot next to the nearly frozen-over river as it wound towards the trees. Well, at least it would’ve been a prime viewing spot if it wasn’t mostly cloudy overhead. Still, the sunset hues were visible around the clouds and it was enough to put Jote’s mind at ease. It was time to take a rest for the night and in the morning she’d press on until she found a part of the river, or some body of fresh water, that was more liquid than solid to somehow clean herself off in without freezing to death.

But that was for another time. For now she reclined to her haunches, wincing at the pain in her hip and feeling like a wuss now that the adrenaline had drained from her body. Orange eyes steadied on the sky as she did her best to not become angry again about the asshole who attacked her out of nowhere - or at least he did in her opinion. No, no…no more thinking about it…

All she knew was if the next wolf that came along decided to attack her for hardly any reason, too, then that was going to be the last god damn straw. What happened to all the kind wolves around here? She remembered Comet and Torin and their short-lived adventure into the valley together. What happened to those kinds of wolves? All she wanted was a friend again.

Sep 07, 2017 07:26 PM

[ ignore ]
Sunfall is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Blood.

Sunfall smelled blood. And what was worse, it was in the hollow. As far as he was concerned, Nanook, Adonai, Sienna and Senna weren’t exactly the best physical defense around. (He kinda thought Sienna would have given it her best shot though). But that was okay.

That was where he came in.

It was hard to hide when you were a hundred pounds of golden muscle and so he made no effort to disguise himself as he loped up, towards a silvery figure, much smaller and leaner than he was.

Once he was within hailing range, he raised his voice to call out. “Hey! You better not be here to cause any trouble!” He rapped out sharply, not yet close enough to take in any fine details. With all the warnings about trouble in the hills, he automatically went to the worst case scenario.

And he wasn’t going to let some troublemaker hang around here, hassling his friends, near his pregnant mate.

((Omg my first Erin thread and poor Jote has to deal with my meathead. Also: *tears everywhere at the Comet mention*))

Sep 07, 2017 08:37 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Jote Erin

|| Chrissssssssssss!~~ xDDD -hug- tis alright, Jote can handle it haha. ||

So there she was, minding her own business and admiring the pastel-painted heavens as best as she could despite the cloud coverage. Everything was peaceful again and Jote even found herself smiling in spite of her shitty time here so far. She was easy to piss off and had a mouth to back it up, but she was also easy to calm under the right conditions.

But now was not one of those times.

‘Hey! You better not be here to cause any trouble!’

‘Are you fucking kidding me?’, she thought to herself as soon as she heard another male yelling at her - though at least this wasn’t the same asshole who beat her up some. Could she not just have one wolf come up to her and maybe ask her if she was okay? Or be even remotely kind to her? Or at least not scream at her like her just existing was a god damn crime? What WAS it with the wolves around here?? She just couldn’t catch a break and her patience was running thin. Very thin. Fortunately for this new stranger, Jote wasn’t in the mood to fight. At least, not physically.

Her head whipped in the direction the voice came from, her eyes narrowing and glaring at him like hot coals aiming to sear through butter. Did she just look threatening or something? Sure she had blood on her, but if any idiot even took a slightly good look at her they’d be able to clearly see she was wearing her own blood. Pushing those thoughts aside, she focused on the male as he approached. And the closer he got, the more he grew. And grew. And grew…

This bro was gargantuan. But that was just a distraction. As far as Jote was concerned, his comment and conclusion-jumping made her aware that he knew how big he was and used it to his advantage more often than not. Well news flash for him - Jote doesn’t put up with bullshit. Especially not after today. And if he thought it a good idea to keep pressing it, he was going to find out just how sassy she could be.

“Look, buddy,” she began, making sure the latter term soaked in as much sarcasm as possible as she rose to all fours to turn more in his direction. As she did so, it would make it more clear for him to see the dried blood staining both behind her left ear and the area of her left hip. Blood even weakly held together the two now independent pieces of her pinna, though she could feel the breeze blowing between the pieces as a sick reminder.

“I’ve had a really long day. I feel like shit and all I wanted was to watch the sunset in peace, but I guess I can’t even have that, huh?” Her tone was growing more agitated with each word that spat out of her mouth. She wasn’t going to attack the guy, she just wanted a break for the first time. Maybe just a little sprinkle of compassion. But even she knew that might be asking for too much. Still, she couldn’t help but hope this guy wasn’t a total asswipe. If this was another imaginary claimed territory she was going to laugh in his face, mostly to mask her irritation.

“So if you wouldn’t mind, I would just love some god damn peace and quiet for once.” And sleep. And food. And a bath. But those would come in time, preferably in that particular order.

Sep 07, 2017 10:33 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Sunfall strode a bit close - out of pouncing distance but close enough he didn’t have to shout at her. He braced himself where he stood, tall and imposing and with tailtip twitching irritation at receiving lip.

“Funnily enough I do mind. You’re standing in the middle of a home that belongs to some good friends of mine.” He warned, locking his mismatched eyes upon the girl. “And since I’m staying aorund here and I owe them, it wouldn’t go to letting some troublemaker who think she’s hot shit camp out here if she means them any harm. If you do you’d have to go through me first.” Likely as not one of the kids would stumble across her. Sunfall wasn’t risking anything until this girl started proving herself as the victim and not the aggressor in whatever fight had torn her up.

“So what’s your story?” If she was one of those on that rapist jerk Elliot’s side, she was going to get the total opposite of peace and quiet, and he flexed his claws grimly into the snow.

Sep 07, 2017 10:44 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Jote Erin

This guy wasn’t getting it. And Jote didn’t really feel like trying to beat conviction into his head in that moment. She was exhausted and clearly unaware she had waltzed, once again, into an area that apparently belonged to some other wolves. And this guy was trying to protect them. From her. She understood that he didn’t know her, and therefore wouldn’t know that she wasn’t there to harm anybody and was actually usually on the friendlier side. But right now she didn’t really care about that. And he seemed pretty set on considering her a threat, so what could she do to convince him otherwise?

Rather than verbally responding, she rolled her eyes and slid her sights back to the sunset to try to relish in the last slivers left of it. Still too cloudy for her taste, but it was better than watching this big blonde brute getting his panties in a twist over nothing - even if he didn’t know it. The sunset was more attractive to her right now overall.

Then the male asked about her, to which she quirked a brow as her eyes were fixated on the oranges and pinks and purples. Did he really care? She wasn’t really sure what he was wanting, or expecting, to hear her say. Truth was, she didn’t really have much of a story other than having really bad luck.

“Guy, I get it if you have friends here you want to protect. But does it look like I’m trying to sniff out your loved ones?” She still didn’t look at him. “I’ll at least applaud you for asking me anything first before just immediately trying to go for my throat, though, like the last guy.” Her brows knitted together for a second before releasing the tension. She was convinced that jerk in the meadow was legitimately psychotic. Poor bastard.

“I’m literally minding my own business, but if you really feel the need to attack me to prove a point that you have more testosterone than me or whatever then can it at least wait until this is done?” Her head still pointed out to the horizon. “Because I’ve been looking forward to this all afternoon and I’m really sick of being inconvenienced for no good reason today.” It was up to him. She felt she’d given him plenty of evidence she wasn’t a threat, such as not outright attacking him and leaving herself completely vulnerable.

Sep 07, 2017 11:04 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

What the fuck was testosterone? Girl sure liked her big words.

She backed down though, looking away from him as if to indicate she wasn’t about to cause trouble, but you couldn’t be too certain. Speaking of sniffing out loved ones, did her nose not work? Because Sunfall had no problems smelling the four - oh wait probably five unless he’d totally scared Dalus off - who lived here and had been for months.

He didn’t bother correcting her he wasn’t intending to attack her, unless she did first. He had no problems being viewed as ‘guy who dealt with shitty-attitude troublemakers’.

“If you wanted to mind your own business you wouldn’t still be talking. Go on, tell me what happened. The asshole’s name wasn’t Elliot was it?” He pressed, settling himself down on his haunches with a thump.

Sep 07, 2017 11:14 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Jote Erin

Sure there were plenty of scents in the area, just like there were plenty of scents just about everywhere else here to indicate wolves coming and going. What she hadn’t come across yet, however, were actual scent markers. Unless she really did have a terrible sense of smell, or she just didn’t recognize it at all. She just assumed countless wolves had been coming and going just like her.

At least he didn’t seem like he was going to try and hurt her or chase her out right away. She might have to thank him for that later.

He quipped with her, and she wasn’t sure if it was supposed to be a joke. “Well it’s kind of hard when you’re asking me questions and accusing me of things so aggressively,” she quipped back. He then mentioned a name - Elliot - while also sounding like he wanted to counsel her or something. Who even was this guy?

“I have no idea who that is. But I guess I also didn’t get the name of the guy who tried to rip me apart, so who knows who he was. Crazy guy, though.” She shrugged, not really caring in the slightest. “I sense you have some beef going on with this Elliot character.” It wasn’t a question, it was an observation.

Sep 07, 2017 11:25 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Boy oh boy, did this girl like the sound of her own voice. At the notion of him being aggressive Sunfall lifted his brows. “You and I define aggressive very differently.” He commented. Clearly she hadn’t been around many wolves if she had difficulty figuring out what was aggressive and what wasn’t. Maybe that’s why she was lying here chewed on.

“What did the guy want to rip into you for, and how close to here was it?” He kept his tone polite, a lot less demanding than before, but there was no call she was telling the truth if she did answer him. He doubted she traveled very far with that hip. “I have a pregnant mate here, and if there’s troublemakers about I like to keep an eye on that.” Hence what he was doing right now.

What the hell did bison have to do with Elliot? “Elliot’s one of the local troublemakers. Rapist, kidnapper, claims a “kingdom” to the south.” His upper lip curled, though it was clearly in regards to the topic at paw, and not the injured girl herself.

Sep 08, 2017 05:57 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Jote Erin

‘Clearly,’ she thought to herself as he spoke. She rose a brow at him, taking a quick glance in his direction before calming her expression once more. She was sure there was more than aggression that they defined differently.

The male seemed to give up his protective facade at that point, his next questions coming out with a lighter tone that she appreciated much more. “It was in some meadow, north of here. It didn’t seem like claimed territory at the time, but he kept insisting it was - although he couldn’t answer any of my questions about it and I guess he just got annoyed and decided to attack me so I’d learn my lesson,” she explained, even though it ended up being him who gave in in the end with a wounded pride. She smirked to herself at that, still satisfied with how much his plan backfired on himself. “If you want a description, all I got is he has black fur, super lanky looking - maybe about as lean as me, but taller. Blue eyes.” She shrugged. “Didn’t seem the type to have many friends.”

A more hefty description of Elliot came about then and Jote didn’t react to it much, but she also didn’t know the guy or the lengths he went to in these areas. She’s heard of raping, kidnapping, and overall terrible personalities in multiple places she’s been, some were worse than others, so the idea of any of it didn’t take her by surprise. She figured she’d need to meet this Elliot to see just how terrible he really was. “He sounds like a charmer,” she said sarcastically. “With how my luck has been going I’m bound to come across this Elliot probably tomorrow,” she joked, smiling in spite of herself with a snort of a laugh.

“So does he do the dirty work himself or does he have minions?” She figured a kingdom would comprise of many other wolves who do his bidding, especially if he ran the entire thing, but she could be wrong.

Sep 08, 2017 11:12 AM — Post #8

[ Edited: Sep 08, 2017 02:06 PM by Jote ]
Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Seeing she gave up on all the snarly bullshit now, Sunfall found he felt safe enough dropping his handsome golden butt to the ground.

“Meadow north of here? Well, my old mate Bali lives up there with his kid. Y’known, mostly grownup kid now.” His wrecked ear twitched in obvious worry still. “Don’t think he’ll be too impressed the news somebody else is trying to claim it, but he and his not-so-little girl are hella capable, so if he causes any more trouble he’s gonna get an ass-kicking from them too.”

Claiming a meadow that already had wolves living in it. What the hell was with some wolves? 

Cranky Gal even offered a joke next, and Sunfall cracked a smile even though he really didn’t feel like laughing over a kidnapping rapist. “I’ve been keeping a pretty sharp eye on these hills lately and he hasn’t been seen, but I got told he’s recruiting out here.” He relayed Nanook’s warnings. A frown touched his muzzle. “That’s what I figure, because the girls he’s kidnapping and forcing - well, if he didn’t have somebody guarding them they’d just run, right?” He wasn’t exactly the valley’s foremost strategy expert, but that made sense to him.

Sep 08, 2017 07:58 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Jote Erin

The male gave out more information. Apparently there was a male who lived in the meadow with his son and daughter, named Bali. She wondered where the hell they were at the time of the fight, but she shrugged it off. There was no use dwelling in the past, it only made her more unnecessarily angry. If she wasn’t the first wolf the aggressive male had attacked due to being territorial, then she figured the trio that the golden stranger mentioned must already know about him by now. Maybe.

“We can only hope he gets his ass kicked harder,” she chuckled briefly again. “Something tells me he didn’t learn his lesson after our fight.” ‘Even though I was so close to getting that tail…’ she kept thinking to herself, even if she never really would’ve had the strength to actually rip it from his body. Dreamers could dream.

Recruiting…now that was an interesting term. “Recruiting or forcing? Either way, I’m glad to hear there are more sickos like that hanging out around these parts.” She rolled her eyes at the thought. What was the world coming to? It all smelled strangely like intense desperation and greed to her. She wasn’t about that life.

Jote gave a nod to the male’s theory. It made sense, but some wolves weren’t that intelligent. “Or maybe he’s recruiting the strongest and most fucked up ones he can find so he doesn’t have to worry about them running off. But even so, if one had enough fear drilled into them, they may not even run for fear of being found again, anyway.” Her own theory, but both were equally likely in her opinion. There was no telling with wolves these days.

“The name’s Jote, by the way,” she finally officially stated. She turned her body to face the male a bit more, wincing at the aftermath of the pain in her hip and the sting from the cold air piercing her back and ear. “Sorry about getting bitchy earlier. Wolves around here aren’t as friendly as I remember them being. Even that pup…what was his name…Altair?” She questioned herself, her eyes wandering upwards in contemplation. “Even he couldn’t muster up a simply ‘thanks’ after I helped him get his ass out of a hole he got himself stuck in.” Another smirk flashed along her lips again, this time in retrospect of the situation. At the time she’d been annoyed with the ill-mannered boy, but she’d gotten over it by now.

“So are there any other wolves or places I should watch out for?”

Sep 09, 2017 04:32 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Sunfall loosened up a fair but more now the girl seemed to be cracking jokes and laughing and a hella lot more relaxed than when he first arrived. He supposed he had come down a bit hard, but hey, he had family and friends to protect.

She seemed okay now.

He barked out a harsh laugh. “I don’t think the line between recruiting and forcing is one he’s making from the sounds of things.” He growled softly to punctuate, but his good ear pricked dead upright when she elaborated on his own assumptions.

“I figured he’d have some muscle with him, surely. Screwed up types themselves, but it makes sense he’d go for… well, ones he could manipulate, yeah, get what ya sayin.” He’d have to think about that. He sure as hell wasn’t going south himself to sniff around, the way he might have if he was young and reckless and unattached… it was about more than him now. He had Saski. Laura, if she ever got a bit more social.

“I’m Sunfall. No name cracks please, believe me it’s one of the more stellar gifts from my parents.” He looked scarcely more impressed talking about his parents than he had Elliot.

Sunfall tended to be simple enough in his mentalities that the offered apology set his tail wagging enough he clearly held no grudges. “Nah, I dished it out but you could take it.” He half-apologized himself. “Just can’t be too careful you know. If all you’re guilty of is standing up to assholes you’re okay in my eyes.” He commented generously.

Surely she couldn’t be a bad sort after all if she helped rescue puppies out of holes.

“Pfft. Should’a left him in his hole for a few hours. Would’ve taught the ungrateful shit some manners. Damn, after mine are born even though you can’t exactly call me the most proper guy in the valley, damn sure my kids’ll know how to say ‘thanks’.” He kinda forgot he hadn’t mentioned that he had a pregnant mate and so kids had been on his mind lately.

Jote’s final question drew a wince though. “Yeah, there are a few been mentioned to me or that I’ve had brushes with. How long you got?” He laughed, half sarcastic and half serious.

Sep 10, 2017 09:25 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Jote Erin

Jote smirked at his comment. He was right. Usually psychopaths don’t have any fine lines between anything. All they focused on was manipulation and supposed charm to get their way and sway others to and fro however they please. Jote liked to think she’d see right through that, but truth be told she was just as much of a female as any other. There are males she simply found attractive and nothing more, and there were those she’d come across who seemed to have the whole package but she had no luck landing anything. Maybe she was too much of a free spirit to have a love life? It was still a mystery to her.

“He must be tired,” she said jokingly. “All that raping is sure to catch up with him at some point. Greed comes with a high price. He’ll get his karma.” She was fairly certain of that, nodding at her own words. As much of a douchebag as this male sounded like, Jote would be lying if she said she wasn’t intrigued. Mostly in the sense that she was curious of how he managed to coax others to back up his cause; if it was truly out of fear and demand or if the wolves he recruited were simply really fucked up like him. She shuddered at the thought.

The male exchanged his name and a playful grin crept along Jote’s lips as she side-eyed the brute, working to stifle a laugh so it wouldn’t come through. She didn’t want to offend him. From what he said, she gathered he’s already had plenty of others make fun of his name. But still, it was just so…“Fitting,” she mused, her humor half-cocked.

She was glad he was finally seeing her for who she was, rather than some random threat from the outside. The peppery girl understood where he was coming from, even if she was quick to lash out at first. “Yeah, I get that. And thanks…” she replied, grinning wider now. ”...Both for that comment and for not trying to kill me.” Laughter again. She was cracking herself up today whilst simultaneously subtly cutting herself down. That was a new talent.

Sunfall’s next comments had a sharp burst of laughter come out of Jote’s mouth. Ungrateful shit. That was probably the best way to describe that pup; she couldn’t agree more. He then hinted at a future family of his own and Jote gave him a curious look, unsure if he was confirming that he is a father-to-be or if he was only dreaming about the future. “Congratulations…?” She half questioned, half stated with a quirk of a brow. “I know next to nothing about raising pups, but I figure if you treat them with even an ounce of love they’ll be fine?” Maybe not. Maybe there were a few that were destined to be fuck-ups. She should never be a mother.

The silver girl grinned again when Sunfall asked how much time she had. Humoring him, she glanced to the now darkened sky briefly before returning her sights to him. “Seeing as how the sunset is gone, I’ve got all the time you’re willing to talk my ear off with.”

Sep 10, 2017 01:32 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Sunfall shrugged a little carelessly. “I don’t know I believe in all that. Karma, and spirits and stuff. Bet you’d get along great with my sister in law Yuna though.” He wondered how she and his brother were going. Yuna was probably way more pregnant than Saski.

He snorted out a little laugh at the thanks. “Well I had to hold myself back.” He snickered, figuring with a sense of humour like hers she’d know he was only screwing around.

He straightened up and went for what might just given the chance become known as his ‘proud dad’ face, tail flipping around avidly behind him. “Thanks! This is my mate’s and I’d first lot. Yeah, that does sound about right too. Can’t wait to see how many anklebiters we get.” He grinned a bit foolishly, still hoping for a boy and a girl.

Hoo boy. Here comes the flood, Jote you were gonna regret this… “Well, depends how many details you need as to how much I need to talk. So this asshole decided to set me up to be killed by the Evergreen wolves. He lies to everybody and gives himself a new name each time, but best we could figure his name’s actually Beauregard. A pack called the Firewing Brotherhood decided to believe the rumours he spread about me, so my experience with them has been pretty negative. They’re ruled over with an iron paw by this bitch called Valentina who tries to dominate everyone she meets. Then you’ve got the Evergreen wolves. I thought they were the opposite when they decided to believe me instead of the asshole. So we wound up being neighbors, and I thought all was well and good, then one of the girls there heard I tracked down the asshole in question and tried to kill him. Turns out that even though her pack has dispatched any number of assholes themselves, she didn’t like me trying the same thing and apparently had no problems judging me for it. If you aren’t squeaky clean yourself - and I don’t mean that as an insult, I like a wolf not afraid to get their paws dirty - I’d avoid both packs. Then there’s Tiberius, apparently he’s another rapist, and if you run into a mated pair of white fluffballs called Holly and Klass, they blamed me for the pack they took over falling apart so I wouldn’t go namedropping me there.”

He sat back after that and flashed a grin. “All that overload ya yet?”

Sep 11, 2017 05:17 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Jote Erin

Jote shrugged at the karma ‘and stuff’. She was used to it, she supposed. “Eh, I grew up around all that kind of stuff so I guess it’s just second nature at this point. But Yuna sounds pretty cool if you think we’d get along,” she winked, faking a small ego inflation for giggles. She smiled at his next comment about holding himself back. “It’s good you did, you probably wouldn’t have had a chance anyway.” Her smile grew wider and more mischievous.

Just as she initially suspected, he was a father-to-be and her once rigid, uncertain stance on the topic became more relaxed once the news was confirmed. “Well good luck to the little furballs!” Her eyes turned into upside down crescents and she tilted her head to the side slightly as she expressed her congratulations.

But then the rant came and Jote perked her ears and narrowed her eyes slightly in focus to all the news. After a short while she thought she might’ve been having a tough time keeping up with all of the pack names and wolf names and keeping them straight and paired correctly. So there’s a bro named Beauregard who didn’t seem to be part of a pack called the Evergreen Wolves, but had some sort of alliance with them? Then another wolf named Valentina - apparently a raging bitch - who ran another pack called the Firewing Brotherhood. Ironic, she thought, that a “brotherhood” be run by what sounded like a dictator. Or maybe she was just like that with outsiders. Jote wouldn’t know. And another wolf, Tiberius, of the rapey type. Then there was a Holly and a Klass…jeez.

The female took a couple of seconds to mentally compartmentalize the abundance of information he’d given her, narrowed eyes wandering upwards in deep thought while she mouthed names left and right to herself. When she finished, orange eyes fall back to Sunfall and heaved a sigh for her brain as if it was metaphorically out of breath from thinking so much in such a short amount of time.

“Sounds like you have quite the reputation. I don’t know if I should be hanging out with you anymore,” she teased, smirking at the male. “If I happen to see any of them, I’ll give them your warmest regards.” More laughter. Jokingly, of course. She didn’t want to get her ass kicked anytime soon. Or, you know, get killed.

“Tell me more about your little family here. Did I just completely walk straight into the heart of pack territory and not know it?” She laughed nervously. This seemed to be her trend as of late.

Sep 11, 2017 10:28 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

He’d grown up around some of that stuff himself, but half of it was witchcraft with a side of bullshit anyway. Still, Jote seemed harmless enough and Yuna and Tidus would probably like to know he’d sent a friendly face to them.

“You ought to look her up, if you’re a coastal type. Especially if those injuries give you trouble, she’s a mighty fine healer.” That was high praise from Sunfall, who maintained a mild dislike of herbs and practices, but there couldn’t be any doubt Yuna knew her stuff. She probably got tons of practice patching up his accident-prone big bother.

He smiled and nodded his thanks at the mention of furballs. Man, it wouldn’t even be that long away now! Fatherhood. Pretty epic, considering what he used to think of himself. Sunfall snorted with laughter at her joke. “I wouldn’t advise it.” He didn’t press the issue though as she followed on with a question.

“Well, used to be a pack here, and when it fell apart my old buddy Nanook patched it back up when another old guy and a couple their kids joined him. So yeah, the pack’s pretty new, but if you really ain’t here to cause trouble and just wanna lie low, doubt anyone would mind.”

Sep 12, 2017 02:01 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.