Roleplay Forums | Map

We’ve arrived
Late winter, late morning --- of course with Hikaru

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

They had traveled for so long, and still no sign of Kochi - or Jeames, as he seemed to call himself, the last time they met - or anyone else from the former Riadven pack. It was disheartening, but Shun moved on. He needed to be strong for both him and Hikaru. They had found their way into a wasteland, so now he had to be even stronger. They needed to move quickly, Shun did not want to stay here for too long.

Looking at Hikaru, he wanted to make sure the other male was okay. It was cold here, which Shun should have expected, considering it was winter now. He wanted to leave this place before nightfall, because he did not want them both to freeze to death or something like that. ’‘How are you holding up, Hika?’‘ he asked, his ears pressed back lightly. Hopefully the end of this wasteland was closer than it looked.

Sep 10, 2017 12:39 PM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Sep 10, 2017 01:40 PM by Shun ]

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

It felt like they had been walking for days on end, no scent of trail of Jeames in sight yet. Several times the male had thought this might be a lost cause, yet he forced himself to push on for his lover. If he really had family that cared for him, one that was far different then anything Hikaru had knew, then he deserved to reunite with them.

“I’m fine…” The young adult murmured, pausing for a few rounds of heavy breathing. He wasn’t sure if it was the heat or how much they had been walking lately, but he could hear his heartbeat in his ears now. “We can… Take a break… If you want…” Was the breathy replies the wolf managed, flopping onto his side in case Shun said yes.

Sep 10, 2017 12:47 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru said he was fine but it did not sound like it. ’‘You don’t sound fine.’‘ Shun said, sounding slightly annoyed. He stopped when Hikaru plopped down to the ground, and watched him with a sigh. ’‘We can rest here but… not for too long. Temperatures here go below freezing at night, during winter. We either make our way over to greener lands quickly, or we have to dig shelter here for the night.’‘ Shun explained, and he sat down, his eyes never left Hikaru. ’‘You wanna risk having shelter here?’‘

Shun did not mind taking a break and resting here for the night, but they would need good shelter. And they would have to make it, themselves. And Shun was tired, too. He wasn’t sure how much energy he would have left for digging.

Sep 10, 2017 01:40 PM — Post #2

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru opened one eye, looking up at the black male looking down at him before letting out a sigh. He flopped onto his stomach, pushing himself to his paws, and started forward. “No, just tired I guess…” The young male winced as he felt a slight pain in his chest, shaking his coat softly as he attempted to rid himself of the pain.

“I don’t smell him though, haven’t caught his scent for a while now.” Hika looked over his shoulder at Shun, figuring he would follow when ready since he wasn’t actually moving that fast. “Did you have an idea of where you want to make a shelter for the night, though? Somewhere nearby?”

Sep 12, 2017 08:38 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru said he was tired. And when he mentioned a ‘him’, Shun assumed he meant Jeamesero, who was still missing. A little bit out of context for Hikaru right now, considering Shun and him were talking about shelter and not Jeames, but Shun let it slide. The male was probably too tired to think.

Where would they make shelter, though? Shun thought for a moment. He wasn’t sure if they should risk moving on now and find water, or make a shelter right here. ’‘Either we make our way over to the valley now, or we make shelter here. Or, we try and find water and make shelter near that? But everything is kind of risky right now considering it’s winter…’‘ Shun mumbled, voicing his thoughts, and his ears flickered once or twice.

Looking back to Hikaru, he studied the male. Hikaru was smaller than him, and sick a lot quicker, and Shun wanted to make sure he was okay. ’‘What idea do you prefer?’‘

Sep 12, 2017 09:07 AM — Post #4

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hmm. Either they stayed here and chanced making camp and/or shelter, or they went into the valley up ahead and tried the same thing there. The question was, which would be better and give them more of a fighting chance?

“I suppose…” The male murmured under his breath, thinking over both options quickly and what possibilities they provided. “The valley. Would provide the best chances of survival.” He looked back with a pondering gaze, curious if Shun would agree or not.

Sep 12, 2017 09:51 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

’‘So you wanna continue on and get out of this place?’‘ Shun asked him, just to be sure. Because it might still take a while before they would reach anything… better. But, Shun preferred getting this journey over with. ’‘Okay, we should go then.’‘ he said after a little bit, having thought about it. Eyes fell back on Hikaru, and he moved over to the male, to stand beside him.

’‘If you need to lean on me when you get tired, don’t hesitate to do so.’‘ he said, before looking annoyed and adding a little bit more gruff, ’‘I know you can get a bit proud sometimes… If you need a break, please tell me.’‘
And don’t act like an idiot.

Sep 12, 2017 09:59 AM — Post #6

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The tan male glanced to Shun’s side as he offered him his side to lean on, slightly against it for fear he would wear the male down more. “I am find, I swear, just… Just having a bit of pain in my chest is all.” He turned and continued walking, taking slower steps so they seemed more steady and reassuring to Shun.

“You can lean on me if you are tired too, and if need be we can both take a break. Later. Maybe.” The male let his words trail off finally, feeling he was making things awkward where it didn’t start out awkward. Story of his life he supposed. “Takeru. Can I tell you something?”

Sep 12, 2017 10:14 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Oh please. Shun sighed at Hikaru’s response. ’‘I’m fine, I don’t need a break. I’m not tired, but I can tell you are. Also, aren’t you a bit too small for me to lean on.’‘ he said, and he could not help but have a grin spread across his face at his last words, teasing Hikaru lightly. But he was still highly worried over the male. It was pretty stupid, actually, two sick males traveling together, loving each other. It was almost funny.

’‘Also, if I do end up getting tired or sick or hurt, I will get through it. You don’t need to worry about me.’‘ Shun said softly, deciding he might as well warn Hikaru for something. Had he ever told the male about it? He wasn’t really sure. ’‘If I uh- ever start acting weird… like falling on the ground and flailing my limbs- there’s um… nothing you can do about that.’‘

He wasn’t sure what it was, but he knew it had happened to him on several occasions. Not yet with Hikaru, but it might as well happen in the future, and he should warn him. Just in case…

’‘But uh- let’s get moving. We still have a lot of ground to cover and if it gets dark we might have a problem.’‘ Shun knew the temperatures would drop drastically. They needed a safer place to take shelter.

Sep 12, 2017 10:38 AM — Post #8

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru couldn’t help but roll his eyes, letting out a small scuff of both amusement and annoyance. He could still be tired, most likely he was, even if he was slightly bigger then the young male. Honestly, Shun seemed to always worry about Hika ore then himself, something that annoyed the male often. Why could he not take more care of himself? If not for his own sake then for at least Hika’s sake?

As they continued to walk Shun began talking again, mentioning something about if he ever began to flail around on the ground and such. What the fuck? That sounded pretty weird and unlike anything the tan wolf had ever heard of before. “What are you talking about?” He finally asked, ignoring his boyfriend’s words of moving faster in a way. “Why would you start doing that?”

Sep 12, 2017 10:47 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru asked him why he would do that, as if Shun had a choice whether or not to do it. He gave Hikaru a look, a frown on his face, but shook his head soon after, because he just did not know the answer. ’‘Well, it’s not like I can stop it… It happens… It makes me very disoriented and tired afterwards, and uh- it kind of hurts sometimes… It’s weird and scares me, after I realize it has happened, but I haven’t died from it yet so I guess it’s not… deadly?’‘ Shun explained to Hikaru, and shot him another confused look. Because, really, he didn’t know what was going on with him, either.

’‘But yeah, now you know about that, I guess. So you can be prepared if it happens…’‘ he said after a moment of silence. He was walking carefully, trying to move at the same pace as Hikaru.

Sep 12, 2017 11:16 AM — Post #10

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hikaru chuckled at how awkward Shun said everything, one of the things he kinda liked about the male. Honestly, he was sure he could be much more awkward at times, but it was still funny and somewhat cute in its own way. “I love you, Shun.” Before the male could answer he shot him a mischievous grin and took off running. Well, as much running as he could manage anyway.

Sep 13, 2017 12:25 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Shun Hasu Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

I love you.
Shun was a little bit distracted by those words, because he had not expected to hear them in this very moment. And the fact that he had said Shun’s preferable name was even more confusing. His head turned and he looked at Hikaru, looking rather confused. ’‘I uh-’‘ he wanted to say the same thing back, but Hikaru was already off and running away. Teasing Shun.

Shun huffed and moved after him, trying to catch up. But Hikaru was not that fast, so Shun was at his tail pretty quickly. ’‘Don’t go running if you’re tired, you doofus.’‘ he called to his mate. Hikaru was just tiring himself more this way.

He did laugh softly, though, amused by Hikaru’s actions.

[Fade out to new thread? <3]

Sep 13, 2017 12:30 PM — Post #12

Scarce

Name Player
Hikaru Nearus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

All Hikaru did was laugh, enjoying times like this with his mate. “It’s the power of love that’s keeping me goinggg~”

[Fade out lol <3]

Sep 13, 2017 12:34 PM — Post #13

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.