Roleplay Forums | Map

No absense just scarcity next week! 19-21 Sept
Bucky, Caspian, Maaike, Natasha, Ororo, Pharaoh, Seeker, Sunfall and Yuna

Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris the Rebel Wolf
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile

So I am being swept away on a three day family trip with my mum, aunt and other aunt! I will be taking my laptop and have internet access for Horizon, but, it’s primarily family time so I certainty won’t be living here as per usual and probably not spreeing.

I’m going down to hopefully see platypuses in the wild with is SUPER EXCITING. Also I have a family car trip then a flight back home, two things which are EPIC. I promise photos if I get anything good :D

Sep 12, 2017 07:54 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Meir Evenfall Tam
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts 1000posts artist helper lonelythreads profile wikicontributor

Have fun, Chris! <3

Sep 13, 2017 02:14 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris the Rebel Wolf
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile

Thank you, my dear Dom <3

This is now in effect guys! You may see me popping on to lurk during the car ride and I’ll get tags in here and there if I get reception!

I am also not 100% sure I’ll get reception where we’re going so if you don’t see me at all tomorrow, I’ll catch up with you Thursday when I’m back!

Sep 18, 2017 05:37 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Caspian Chris the Rebel Wolf
Achievements (?)
helper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5l5EuYlD4I

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING you guys we did a rainforest flying fox this morning and I got amazing videos and I can’t wait for you guys to see :D I’ll have to upload them when I’m back tomorrow as they are on my camera camera not my phone but YEAH. I am loving it here!

Sep 20, 2017 12:54 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Pierre D'Augusta Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

SO PRETTY OMG. I WISH I WAS THERE.

Sep 20, 2017 07:55 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Sunfall Chris the Rebel Wolf
Achievements (?)
helper

I WISH YOU WERE TOO we would have had a blast exploring! I’m back home now guys so expect normal spree-levels of activity from me from here on out <3

Sep 21, 2017 12:04 AM — Post #5

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.